Hi, I'm Drew Breunig
I work at the intersection of cultural anthropology, computer science, and media. I lead strategy, data science, and strategic client projects at PlaceIQ (acquired by Precisely), where we use massive amounts of geospatial and movement data to understand human behavior. With Nicholas Felton, I co-founded and developed Reporter, an award-winning app for measuring and understanding yourself.
- Why Media Metrics Matter
- The Gauntlet Growing Social Networks Face Just Got Harder
- How to Build a Buzzword
- What are We Waiting For?
- How the iPhone Led to Today’s Internet Outage
- Do Algorithms Find Depression or Cause Depression?
- A Community Camera Manifesto
- The Business Implications of Machine Learning
- Ways of Thinking About Products: Starter Kits
- Google Glass is Just Like the Segway – and Similarly Doomed